10 Things to do in Skaneateles Area in June
1. “First Friday” Local display of the arts through out the
2. “All Shook Up” presented by the Merry-Go-Round Playhouse at Emerson Park,Rt 38A in Auburn. June 4th -June 21st.
3. On the Farm Discovery Center Open House, Rt 41 South
(E. Lake Rd) June 14th.
4. Rotary Annual Pancake Breakfast on Father’s Day, at the Austin Park Pavilion on Jordan Rd. June 15th.
5. Marcellus-Skaneateles Art Guild Summer Arts & Crafts Show and
Sale, Marcellus Park, Platt Rd Marcellus. June 28th.
6. Book signings with the Authors at Creekside Books and Coffeehouse, Fennell St.
7. Music at the Creekside Coffeehouse, Fennell St. on Saturday nights.
8. Backyard BBQ at Joe’s Pasta Garage, Jordan St. Saturday nights.
9. “Les Miserables” presented by the Merry-Go-Round Playhouse at Emerson Park, Rt 38A in Auburn. June 25th – July 18th.
10. Borodino Pancake Breakfast, 2500 Nunnery Rd. on June 22nd.
….Just to list a few!