On-going Onondaga County Events! Visit
• Highland Forest County Park is a great place to snowshoe, cross country ski or toboggan. Call 683-5550 or www.OnondagaCountyParks.com.
• The Everson Museum of Art is featuring two wonderful exhibits – Good Designs: Stories from Herman Miller & On My Own Time. Call 474-6064 or www.Everson.org for details.
• Onondaga Historical Museum is featuring the exhibit Toys from the 1970′s. For specifics, call 428-1864 or go to www.CNYHistory.org.
• Syracuse Crunch Hockey is back with great slammin’ action at the War Memorial at Oncenter! For specific times & dates, call 435-2121 or on their website at www.SyracuseCrunch.com.
• The Warehouse Art Gallery is currently featuring the exhibit Rigo 23: The Tate Wikikuwa Museum: North America 2024 thru 2/6/2011. For details call 443-6450.
• Syracuse Symphony Orchestra performs at the Mulroy Civic Center at Oncenter several times per month. For specifics, call 424-8200 or go to www.SyracuseSymphony.org.
• IMAX Movies: Alaska, Aliens of the Deep, Wild Ocean, Magic of Flight & Polar Express are currently showing at the Museum of Science & Technology (MOST). Call 425-9068 or www.most.org for specific times and dates. Visit their new exhibit Spectacular Saturn.
• So much to do at Beaver Lake Nature Center! Enjoy many fantastic seasonal programs – call 638-2519 or visit www.OnondagaCountyParks.com for details.
• CNY Regional Farmers Market is open from 7am to 2pm each Saturday & Sunday (flea market); Market Common shops open daily. Call 422-8647 for information. Enjoy this unique shopping experience!
• Every season is a great time of year to visit the Rosamond Gifford Zoo. For details, go to website (www.RosamondGiffordZoo.org) or call them at 435-8511.
• Spaghetti Warehouse features Acme Mystery Dinner Theater and Magic Circle Children’s Theater on Saturdays about noon. Call 475-1807 for details.
• Onondaga Lake Park – Central New York’s premier park conveniently located on Rt. 370 in Liverpool; currently home to Lights on the Lake. Call 453-6712 or go to www.OnondagaCountyParks.com for details.
Visit www.visitSyracuse.com for more details