• Yoga Class at EKA to relax and channel an artist
• Movie and Discussion focusing on Claude Monet, Giverney and his Water Lily Series
• Painting class to reproduce an Impressionistic painting for you to take home
• Dinner on your own in Downtown Auburn. Coupons will be available
Schedule for Saturday, October 18
• 2 – 3 pm Yoga Session at EKA
• 3 – 5 pm Movie & Discussion at APT
• 5 – 6:30 pm Dinner-On-Your-Own in Downtown Auburn
• 6:30 – 9 pm Painting Class at APT
This workshop is limited to 25 adults and teens. Email Susan Marteney at email@example.com to register. Event includes yoga class; film showing and discussion at APT; and the painting workshop including material use of acrylic paints, brushes and one canvas.
A partnership between Finger Lakes Art Cooperative, EKA Yoga Studio, Auburn Public Theater, Auburn Downtown Partnership/BID and Downtown Auburn restaurants
Facilitators: Jake Harding, discovering his inner artist on a daily basis; Mary Payne McCarthy, a retired teacher who found her Art niche in photography; and Susan Marteney, a frustrated Art Historian and world explorer.
|Location:||Auburn Public Theater
108 Genesee St.
Auburn, NY 13021
|Cost:||$45/person before Oct. 10, $55/person after Oct. 10|
|Website:||Click here for more info »|