Skaneateles Shops and Shopping
Imagine That… Gallery Presents ‘A Sip’
“A Sip,” a celebration of the drinking vessel featuring works by 18 artists from across the country, opens Dec. 3 from 6 to 9 p.m. at Imagine That…, the fine arts and fine craft gallery at 38 E. Genesee St., Skaneateles. Refreshments—including a sampling of wines from Anyela’s—and musical entertainment will be provided. The event is part of the village’s First Friday art night.
On display in the group exhibition, which runs throughout December, are cups, mugs and glasses, along with teapots, decanters and flasks.
“A Sip” features the work of:
• Art of Fire, a contemporary glass studio in Gaithersburg, Md.
• Cheyenne Rudolph, a potter from Bradenton, Fla.
• Conner Mckissack, a potter from Roswell, Ga.
• David MacDonald, a ceramics artist from Syracuse
• Jason Howard, a glass artist from Skaneateles
• Jen Gandee, a ceramics artist from Fabius
• Jennifer Mecca, a potter from York, S.C.
• Jeremy Randall, a ceramics artist and co-owner of the gallery, from Tully
• Little River Hotglass Studio, of Moscow, Vt.
• Missy McCormick, a ceramics artist from Loveland, Ohio
• Nigel Rudolph, a potter from Florida
• Posey Bacopoulos, a potter from New York
• Sarah Panzarella, a ceramics artist and co-owner of the gallery, from Tully
• Snake Oil Glassworks, of Skaneateles
• Tammy Marinuzzi, a potter from Florida
• Tom Stoenner, a glass artist from Rhinebeck, N.Y.
• Wynne Wilbur, a ceramics artist from Kirksville, Mo.
• Zweifel Art Glass, of Williams, Ore.
Imagine/Imagine That… is located in the lakeside village of Skaneateles, nestled in the Finger Lakes region of Central New York. It offers a distinctive collection of fine and handcrafted jewelry, blown glass, pottery and painting, as well as other unique gifts for special occasions.
The gallery is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
For more information, call 315-685-6263 or go to http://www.imagineskaneateles.com.